Sales Executive (Internal)
POSITION: Leasing Sales (Internal)
LOCATION: Head office, Stokenchurch
REPORTS TO: Phil Archer, Head of the Leasing Centre
Due to the continuing growth of our business an exciting opportunity has arisen for a leasing sales professional to join the Franchise Finance team.
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Make proactive sales calls to identify key asset finance opportunities
- Target new and existing clients for increased volumes of new business
- Manage contacts and communications on our CRM system
- Deal administration including:
- Manage client communications including pricing, quotations and approvals
- Follow up on approval conditions
- Chasing supplier invoices
- Raising and issuing documents and reviewing with clients prior to signature
- Managing document submissions through lessors to pay-out
- Regular communication with all parties including lessor, franchisor, client & supplier
- Settlement requests
- Support the rest of the Leasing Centre team
- Additional tasks as required that support the wider team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Sales experience of asset finance lending in a client facing role
- Excellent Communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for the numeracy skills needed in asset finance sales
- Commercially aware with a pragmatic “can-do” approach
- Ability to work under your own initiative and also be a team player
- Passionate about customer service excellence
- Proficient in Excel, Word, etc.
Franchise Finance Head Office, Stokenchurch
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a brief explanation of why you would like to join Franchise Finance and why you would be suitable for this role.
Comments are closed.